1. Avoid making menu on the left-hand side of a website. If unavoidable, an alternative way is to place some text with rich keywords at the top or above the left-hand menu so that this text will be the first thing to be read by search engines.
2. Use of Title Tag: Title is the most important element of a web page, which should be written with due care. Title must include the most important keywords of a web page. Sometimes we see the web pages which only contain company name in the title tag, which is not correct from SEO point of view. Titles are first crawled by search engines, so it must include the keywords that you want to rank in search engines.
3. Meta Tags: Meta tags contain meta keywords and description. In meta keywords tag you can place all the targeted keywords and key phrases of that page and meta description tag contains a brief about the web page.
4. Reckon twice on how to use graphics. Make them relevant to your content and use an alt tag with relevant keywords for search engines to read as they cannot read graphics and also for your visitors so that they can have something to read when waiting for the graphics to load.
5. Do not only use images to link out. You should always use text links to link out to vital content on your web site. Spiders can follow image links, but like text links more though.
6. Avoid using frames. Some search engines cannot spider web pages with frames at all. For the other search engines that can, they can have problems spidering it and sometimes they too cannot index the web page.
7. Avoid using too complex tables when laying out your page but to keep them simple for the spiders. There are some engines which find it hard to navigate through to the other pages on your website if the navigation bar is too complicated.
8. Heading Tags: Every web page must contain one heading tag which is written in H1 tag of HTML. Most targeted keyword of the web page is written in H1 tag. After this less important keywords or secondary keywords can be written in H2 and H3 tags.
9. Image Optimization: To optimize images, alt tag is used. Important keywords or key phrases are written inside the alt tag to describe the image. Images can’t be read by search engines, but an alt tag can well describe an image to search engines. And then search engines can easily read the image through its alt text.
10. Sitemap: Sitemap is very important for a website specially when you have a dynamic site or a site with thousands or lakhs of pages. Websites with large number of pages and dynamic sites can’t be easily crawled by the search engines. To overcome this problem xml sitemap is used. XML sitemap helps in crawling all the web pages of a website very easily.
11. Headlines are rated more vital than the rest of the web page by search engines. To take advantage of this, you should have your keywords in the page headline. Since the header tag (h1) is quite large, you should format it to make it smaller.
12. Every page should contain the “title” and “description” tags with excellent keywords to describe the page content. The number of words for the title should not exceed 9 and that for the description should not be more than 20 words in order to keep within the limits of most search engines.
13. Try not to use Flash when possible. Flash cannot be read by the search engines to date and will cause slow page loading time and make people run away. If you really have a reason to use flash, try to make it smaller (e.g. as a flash header) and leave other area of your website for keyword-rich content.
14. Use external Cascading Style Sheets and Java Scriptfiles to reduce page size and make the download time much quicker. It will allow the spider to index your web page quicker and can help your ranking.
15. Use standard HTML. Software
Hi This is Free SEO Services From www.liveseoservices.com